Thursday, February 28, 2008

Getting ready for Baby


We bought a dresser for baby's clothes and the drawers are organized in sizes and I love looking at all of his little things. One of my new favorite fashion ideas is to wear Luke's tee-shirts as I have been confined to maternity clothes for the past few months and sometime I am sick of my options. He thinks it is funny to come home from school and see me in his clothes.





The countdown continues! We went to our first of four pre-natal classes last night and apparently the baby didn't know until last night that he could start with some contractions any time he wanted to, so this morning I had my first taste of little Braxton-Hicks contractions. If they just stay this mild I think I'll be fine. We bought our infant car seat yesterday and Baby also has a lovely collection of shoes . . . although Luke doesn't think he needs any more in these little sizes since he'll be too small to walk. But coming from a long line of shoe lovers, the baby has no choice but to have a great wardrobe of shoes.

5 comments:

Dana & Genni Bain said...

Wyatt has alot of shoes too..we got him his first VANS in newborn sizes and he still gets some every year :) I really love those cute cowboy boots too adorable!

Janetta said...

Wow, your baby will be following in your FOOTSTEPS! The girl of many shoes...they're so cute.

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

Those boots are SO cute!

Karyn said...

I remember I would look through Dianna's dresser and closet at least twice a day before she was born. It was like my way of dealing with all the excitement!

I'm so excited for you guys! Not too long left . . .

Dan and Anne said...

I need more belly photos!