Sunday, April 20, 2008

Almost there!

We have finally made it and baby Kade could come any time. I have another appointment with the doctor tomorrow and we should have our baby here in the next week or so. I had my last night of work on Friday and have no plans on the calendar so we are ready whenever. Luke has a final on Monday morning and Wednesday morning and a birthday on Tuesday so we'll see if the baby decides to come during any of these events.


This is my Mother's Day and anniversary present that Luke gave to me a bit early. It is really comfortable and I have been practicing rocking so Kaden should fall asleep with no problems!

4 comments:

Karyn said...

Yeah! That "come-at-any-time" week is so great! You're so close. Remember to post lots and lots of cute pictures!

Bethany C. said...

Hello Langton's!
This is the first post from the Campbell's on your blog. We just wanted to wish you well in Kade's delivery and to thank you, Luke, for being such an awesome hometeacher. Grace kept talking about that treasure map you made for her on Sunday. As parents, we're deeply grateful for the example of love and friendship set for our children. You'll know soon enough, with your own precious baby, how much that means to us! You are a great hometeacher, but I'm sure you'll be an even better dad. With a companion like Tiffany, how could it be otherwise? Congrats, and God Bless.
Love,
Bethany and Richard.
P.S. Is that Karyn Hunter who left that other comment? I think I had a class at BYU with her, back in the day! Small world. How do you know her?

King Klan said...

Come on Kaden come on out an play I promise its alot of fun. What a fun mothers day gift!

Dan and Anne said...

Happy Birthday Luke! You guys are almost there... and when I say you guys I mean Tiffany, we all know she's the one putting in most/almost all of the work! Beckett want's Kaden to come out so they can play. Let him know.