Friday, June 6, 2008

6 Weeks Out



Baby Kade is cuter every day! Here he is just hanging out in his Boppy pillow. He loves sticking out his tongue! He is out of his newborn size clothes and looking good in his 0-3 month ones. Tiff is happy because she is back into most of her own clothes and has the green light to exercise. We have taken our jogging stroller out on a few trial expeditions and look forward to a jogging summer! Luke is working as a server at Brick Oven and Tiff is loving maternity leave.

5 comments:

{Anne} said...

So cute Tiff!

Janetta said...

Wow! Look at you out and running about. Good job there. He is adorable with the tongue out trick! See you soon!

Karyn said...

He is such a cutie! If he's already in 0-3 month clothes, he must be growing good!:) That's awesome that you are already out jogging. I LOVED getting out there with the jogging stroller!

JEN said...

TIFFANY!!! I don't know how I came across your blog but I have to admit I have been hoping to one day!! It is Jen (beasley) Allen! I can't believe you have a baby!! CONGRATS! He is too cute:) I am so glad I found your blog and hope you don't mind if I check in once in awhile and see what you are up to these days. Check out my blog if you wish... allenstravels.blogspot.com

It is so great to see you doing so well!

Travis and Heather said...

So fun to see that the mommy life is treating you well! How wonderful to be able to get out and get back to life!!