Monday, September 22, 2008

Wrapped around his finger!

Kade effectively has finagled his way into our hearts and is our favorite! I don't know if it's the contagious smile, the oh-so-cute laugh or the evolving facial expressions that keep us begging for more! (Kade is the baby; Luke, my handsome husband, also has these characteristics and I must be very flexible as I wrap around two fingers)

He is getting so good at grabbing and holding on to things and now he gets mad at these toys on his swing because he can't pull them down far enough to get in his mouth.


Looking very handsome in his sweater vest.



5 comments:

Cari Sorensen said...

Kaden is so cute. It is amazing how fast they grow, he is so much bigger than when we saw him last. We hope things are well with you at school Luke and Tiffany we hope work and being a mom is going well. We really miss your family and we hope you can get in that other apartment fast.

King Klan said...

look at that big old smile he is a little ham

Janetta said...

I have Miles in my lap, who smiled when he saw pictures of his cousin Kade on the screen. Yes, he's very dapper in the sweater vest!

whitney.evan said...

Kaden is adorable. I can't wait until my little boy comes too! They should be playmates :)
By the way this is Whitney Bishop from the ward I found your blog from Nola's :)

Travis and Heather said...

He looks so different than the last time I saw him. He did look so handsome in his sweater vest!