Tuesday, April 14, 2009

the Ghost of the Mortuary


A few days ago Luke was at school, Kade was taking a nap in his crib, and I was reading in our bedroom. I began to hear music and assumed it was from the mortuary office a few rooms away. I continued to hear it and walked into our family room to discover that a cd was playing on the radio. I turned it off and went back to reading.


Early Sunday morning I woke up around 2:30am to find the cd player on, this time on track 7 which means it had been going for a while. It must be a ghost. . . . . . .or,


Kade loves to touch all the buttons on the stereo and I have now discovered that there is a timer function that allows you to set it so that the cd player will come on some time in the future. I have never used the timer, but apparently Kaden has figured out how to do it :)

3 comments:

Cari Sorensen said...

Let's just hope it was Kade! That is so creepy, ahhh mortuary days, we do miss it!

Ryan + Jess said...

I'm voting for the ghost...

thanks for emailing me the other day! Good to hear from you!!

King Klan said...

Great story see you soon