Sunday, June 28, 2009

Four Generations, Father's Day and Favorites


My Grandma was down from Canada for my cousin's farewell and we got a four generations picture. Kade just met her for the first time when we were up in Canada two weeks ago for another cousin's wedding.




Happy 2nd Father's Day to Luke! Last year Kade was just a tiny baby for Father's Day and we were down in Whittier. Luke is a wonderful dad. He and Kade are best buds.




My Dad and Mom were over for Father's Day dinner at our house. We got him some waders for going out to change the irrigation sprinklers down in Scipio. Doesn't he look cute!





Kade's favorite things include: reading books, playing with mixing spoons, driving trucks, eating Honey Bunches of Oats for breakfast (just like Luke), and playing peek-a-boo around every corner and under anything he can put over his face.



I don't know how Kade intrinsically knew that cookies are yummy but I made some and he just had to have one. And so did Luke :)


2 comments:

Dan and Anne said...

Kade looks all grown up now! I'm sad we can't see you guys and let the boys play. How is the Mortuary? Any more famous people hanging out there? :)

Janetta said...

That picture of dad is hilarious! I can tell he loves the gift.