Friday, August 21, 2009

Family Reunion

We spent this past weekend at the Thompson family reunion with my Mom's maternal side of the family. It was up in Idaho along the Salmon River. Kade and Luke met many of my cousins for the first time, including the Canadian side. Food, family and fun lead to a good time.


Dallas and Lindsey's boy Declan called Kade "baby" all weekend and Kade had fun following him around.





Kade was infatuated with the ramp leading to the mess hall and went up and down so many times every day.





5 comments:

Tiffany W said...

Cute! I can't believe how big he's getting!

Smittys said...

Good Laws Tiff! I can't believe how big he is now! Crazy how fast they grow! Miss you!

Lindsey Robinson said...

I was showing the kids the pictures and declan says... baby!! Nice getting to know you guys better.

Cari Sorensen said...

Looks like you are having a fun summer! We need to get together sometime!

Anne said...

Our babie are all grown up... and I don't mean Simon and Luke