Wednesday, January 26, 2011

K and C


An ultra close-up of the thigh rolls--can you get enough of a chunky baby?
















He's got big ol' blue eyes!


















Kade is looking like he is going to be a south paw. I even asked him if he wanted to switch the hand that his pen was in and he looked at me like it was a crazy question.



























The king in his throne.









Kade now wears glasses all the time to correct for his far sightedness. His little left eye kept crossing in and so after seeing a pediatric opthomologist he was diagnosed and we got him the awesome specs you see here. The opthomologist said it is quite common for kids who are far sighted to have their eyes cross in when they try to focus on close things and that many kids grow out of it, but for now isn't he cute?








The close ups of Cache are just for you Aubs!

5 comments:

Byers said...

Tiff,
Request granted perfectly:) What a cute boy Cache is; I just love the chunky little legs too! And I am a fan of Kade's new glasses! I wouldn't expect anything but cute accessories from one of your children(great style runs in the fam)! Hope all is well.
Love ya,
Aubs

Janetta said...

I love them so much!

Cari Sorensen said...

Your baby Cache is sooo cute, especially all the chunkiness!

King Klan said...

There is nothing wrong with being a lefty! I'm very proud of my lefty. And Cache is getting SOO BIG!

LeAnn said...

Such cute boys you have Tiff!