Tuesday, September 18, 2012

House full of boys

Boy #1
Started preschool and is loving it!  Chose wire-frame glasses for the first time with this latest installment of glasses.  Before he would only get plastic frames because the nose pieces on the wire ones "make my nose cold."  He is really into being Robin Hood and shooting bows and arrows which means he was intrigued by the story of Samuel the Lamanite last night for FHE and so now has another game that involves bows and arrows.










These two together have a lot of fun and get into all kinds of mischief.  Kaden is usually the mastermind and Cache is usually the one who gets dirty.  I know fall is on the way because he came into the house with part of a leaf stuck to his face.  He just makes a good mess wherever he goes.





Boy #2
Does not like to sleep in his crib.  We tried just his mattress on the floor for a while but that didn't work either.  Found him last night asleep in the closet in the bathroom curled up with his blanket by the vacuum.  Someone asked him what his name is on Sunday at church and he said "I don't know. . . .Cachey bear"  so apparently that is what we call him the most :)




We took a trip down to Nauvoo and met up with one of my high school besties LeAnn and her family.


 And the biggest of all the boys is just busy with school, school, school.

3 comments:

Nola said...

I don't think I told you, but I am so excited you guys are at Notre Dame. My aunt graduated from there, so it has always had a soft spot in my heart. I hope you are enjoying life. It looks fantastic!

Byers said...

Cute! Love how Kaden is totally into bows and arrows. And "the creator and the destroyer" is the same tag team method my boys use too:) Seems to work well with brothers! Love that Cache thinks his name is Cachey Bear; that is adorable. I hope the girl/mom of the family is doing great too. So fun that you got to see the Mcmahan family!

Amy said...

Summer term is like that... It will get a little better in the Fall. A LITTLE. Looks likes your little ones have been having fun! How nice you got to see Nauvoo, too!