Tuesday, December 11, 2007

XY it is!!


We had our ultrasound on Monday the 10th and found out we are having a boy!! We are both very excited and Luke has been singing a song "We're having a baby boy" to all sorts of different tunes for the past two days. He has plans for taking our son hunting and fishing and I think the list will get longer and longer. I bought a cute little church outfit and a onesie for the baby (of course they are blue) and now we just wait until April. The baby is measuring perfectly for 21 weeks along and he looks healthy. I feel him move everyday now and we are excited--did I already mention that? Here is the latest picture of my tummy and maybe we will figure out how to scan one of the cute ultrasound pictures on as well.

5 comments:

Dan and Anne said...

Tiff and Luke we are so excited for you! Boys are the best! Just 4 months left... couldn't be happier for you guys!

Janetta said...

Cute tum...rum-pa-pum-pum (after all it's a little drummer BOY!)

Dana & Genni Bain said...

My Favorite thing to experience with Wyatt moving was my stomache looking like a jelly mold in motion. It trip'd Dana out to see that.
So what are your names??

Karyn said...

I totally forgot to check to see what your having . . . yeah! a baby boy. How fun! I always wanted a baby boy first to be a big brother to the rest. You look adorable. I want to know too, do you have any name ideas?!?

{Anne} said...

Hey Tiff...this is Anne Taylor from the home ward that we grew up in. I came across your blog and had to say hi. How are you doing? Congratulations and you look darling pregnant! Well I hope to hear from you soon. Come check out our family at www.stewartandanne.blogspot.com i hope you don't care if I link you on ours because I would love to keep in touch with you! Talk to you soon. Anne