Saturday, December 20, 2008

My first violin recital

Today was my first violin recital. I played Glockenspiel by Mozart. It went well and my mom gave me a ride to the recital--just like all the other little kids. Luke had to work (he is working at Brick Oven for the three weeks off from school) and my dad volunteered to stay home with Kade so it worked out well.

Thanks for your support Mom! She said that this was the easiest time she ever had taking me to a recital--no whining or fighting or anything like when she had to drag us to piano recitals when Janetta and I were younger



My wonderful teacher Megan.

The budding musician.


4 comments:

Kira said...

I did not know you were taking violin lessons. That is so awesome. You are like Super Woman!

Janetta said...

Herzlichen Glückwunsch, little Mozart. (Congratulations in German, language of Mozart).

P.S. Is mom sure that we whined and complained?! Of course we did, how funny :o)

Da Denninghoff's said...

Awesome! I bet you played beautifully! Way to keep up your hobbies. Let us know when you have another one, if we can make it we would love to come.

Heidi said...

Good job! I'm glad it went well. I remember the good old days of piano recitals.