Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve and Kaden update



We spent Christmas Eve with my parents doing our traditional fondue dinner. It was lots of fun as usual! We then came to our apartment to put Kade to bed and played another two games of Settlers of Catan. It has been a full year since we started playing and Luke and my dad can never get enough.

Luke is responsible for shoveling the walks at the mortuary and there has been plenty of work for him this week trying to keep them clear. Kade and I went out with him this morning to keep him company and Kade had a great time looking at all the snow. It was a wonderful white Christmas.
Kade has progressed so much in this last week. Last Friday he had one tooth and could kind of crawl one or two feet. But now, he cut his second tooth on the 23 (his 8 month mark), cut his third tooth this morning, really got the hang of crawling yesterday and has been moving all over, learned how to turn pages when we are reading books, and just seems so much older. We love you Kader-ator!


3 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh Fondue sounds so delightful! Did Kaden do his own dipping? I'm excited to see you!

Janetta said...

Kaden looks so cute all dressed up like Randy in A Christmas Story. I'm glad you had a really fun holiday! We love you!

Dana & Genni Bain said...

Well someone emailed me saying that my pictures and videos are on a website and just decided to go Private...so if you can please email me your email address so I can set you up to read our acct.
gbaintvc@gmail.com

and then delete this :)