Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Jumble of January

I turned the ripe old age of 25 on the 4th of January. We had a yummy dinner at my parents house and then a little party at our apartment with some friends.




Dave, Ka'ea and Chrissy came to stay with us from Anaheim so Dave could check out the U of U. Kade and Chrissy were so cute together. While they were here we got the good news that our new nephew Ryder King was born on the 7th! We can't wait to meet him at the end of February.



It is still really cold. On the way to church today the thermometer on the marquis said 10 degrees!


4 comments:

Kira said...

Wow, Kadden is getting so big and older looking! Happy belated Birthday!! See you at moms and tots this week!

Cari Sorensen said...

I was thinking the same thing! Kade looks so much older, and he is such a doll! We hope you had a happy birthday Tiffany! We miss you guys

Kelly said...

I hope you had a great birthday! (Forgive my late acknowledgement...eek...CA is in a different time zone, so...) Miss you! You guys look great!

Anne said...

Oh, jealous that we couldn't make it to the party. It will be SUPER fun to see you guys in Sacramento though. I can't believe how big Kade is getting...although I guess when I look at Javi I can believe it. They grow up SO fast!!!