Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It is still Aubs, Le, and Tiff



I still keep in touch with my two best friends from high school. It is easier with Aubrey because she and I live close but it gets a bit trickier to see LeAnn since she has moved half way across the country. We are always excited to get together and catch up. These were from last summer but LeAnn just emailed them to me and I thought I'd post them anyway.

Aubrey and Brandon are going on 6.5 years and have 2 adorable boys.

LeAnn and Scott are going on 4.5 years and have 1 darling girl and a boy on the way.

Tiffany and Luke are going on 4 years and have the Kade.

Nice work girls!!

3 comments:

Byers said...

Oh Tiff! These pictures make me soo happy:) My favorite thing about the bottom one is that in the window you can see our three handsome men taking our picture! I hope it will continue to be the "three musketeers".

Janetta said...

Yeah! Thanks for the update on the three of you. All still as cute and sweet as ever ... maybe cutter than at phs, because of your little kiddos joining the pictures too!

Ryan + Jess said...

Cute pictures, Tiff! It is always fun to see old friends...I'm so glad you keep in touch. You all look just the same :)