Monday, February 1, 2010

Kade's cleaning service

Kade got a mohawk from Luke and has been looking like a cute little rocker. He had the full head mohawk for about a month but now we've cut off the back part because he was getting a little rat tail. We got many a comment on his awesome hair.


Kade loves the vacuum!! It is arguable his favorite toy right now. He insists on helping or a rather large melt-down occurs. So if you need your floors cleaned. . .

or your laundry done I'll send him over to help you.


3 comments:

C'est La Vie said...

I pass the mortuary all the time and think of you

anyone else reading this would be so confused haha

Smittys said...

So seriously I love his hair and I think he just needs a scull shirt to go with it. Tell him to come vacuum over here. We really need some help...the vacuum is just about to die so I have be using the dust buster!
Miss you guys!

Ligia said...

That's funny. I love the vacuum story. Cute kid Luke! And Tiff. :o)