Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Packing

We have started packing up our apartment getting ready for the move. We'll soon just have fond memories of living in the mortuary. The big day for driving out to California is September 1st.

Kade thinks that listening to Dad's ipod and coloring on boxes is a good time. First it is Mommy's turn to label the box and then it is his turn to add a few more lines with the marker. He is oblivous to the move and to his coming baby brother.



























I am packing around this huge belly. 31 weeks.



A close-up compliments of my photographer Luke.

7 comments:

regandem said...

You look great! Going to miss you guys.

Ashley Cardon said...

O my goodness i am so jealous... 1st cause you get to go to Cali and second because you are so darn cute and preggers!!! Miss you guys!

Cari Sorensen said...

How crazy! You look so good though! If you need ANYTHING let us know!!

Nola said...

Good luck with your move!

Smittys said...

You look so good! I am so over being preg I could not imagine moving during it. Good luck!

Byers said...

You look great Tiff; we are going to miss you guys!!!

Travis and Heather said...

Hooray...you know how I feel about a family of boys! Pretty much the best thing ever. Good luck on your move, your belly is darling and wonderful and I can't wait to hear your adventures of California. I LOVE CALIFORNIA! I LOVED LIVING THERE! I would move there in a heartbeat.