Tuesday, September 7, 2010

We are here!

We made it to our new home! Luke was very manly and drove the 24 foot truck pulling the Jeep and Kade and I drove the Gal. We were lucky that his dad could drive with him and his mom came with me.

Our new apartment is slowly coming together and when there aren't boxes and odds-and-ends all over then I will post some pictures.

Kade loves the swimming pool and the grassy areas right outside our front door and calls this place "home," so I think we are settled in.

We are enjoying our free schedule for this week until Luke starts training on Monday.

So far so good in San Jose.

6 comments:

Da Denninghoff's said...

congrats! Have fun out there you all!

LeAnn said...

Yea! I'm glad you guys made it- and that Kade is loving it already! Have fun!

Jane said...

I'm glad you guys made it safe and sound...and I (we) have a new appreciation for Luke's manliness.

Smittys said...

My neighbor is just about to move there too. they have not found a place to live yet but they are super excited. hope you live by each other you would love them.!

Janetta said...

How fun to have a pool and grass for the Kadester!

So if Luke was driving a 24 foot truck and the Jeep too, we should add that length on to the 24 and yep, that's pretty manly alright.

Heidi said...

Glad your move went well. Kade is getting so big!